HARO Flooring is the result of more than half a century of development and evolvement in flooring technology by the market leaders in Germany – Hamberger Industries. Never contented with their achievements, Hamberger Industries have developed new products and continuously improved existing product lines with great enthusiasm and state-of-the-art technology.
We are privileged to be able to bring HARO to New Zealand where timber floors have always been popular, but our conditions haven’t always been favourable. Now with German technology, you can have a real timber floor that looks fantastic for years and doesn’t crack and split due to our climate.
The reasons why HARO is the best wooden flooring available on the market today are:
- Our timber flooring is sustainably harvested from certified European forests. It is environmentally certified and formaldehyde free
- We import directly from the Haro factory in Rosenheim, Bavaria, Germany to New Zealand.
- Our engineered timber flooring is a lot more stable than solid timber floors with regard to movement and cupping.
- Our flooring is totally pre-finished – ready to walk on immediately. There is no sanding, staining or lacquering required, therefore, no mess or lingering smells.
- There is a locking system on all four sides for very easy installation and exceptional stability.
- There is a large range of matching Stair Nosings and Skirting boards available.