HARO Flooring New Zealand
Naturally Beautiful Flooring
Engineered Timber Flooring
Handcrafted Timber Flooring
Disano Flooring 100% PVC Free
HARO Laminate Flooring
“The internal core of Engineered Timber Flooring is vital to its performance.”
“Its multi-layer construction is built around a Solid Spruce Core which secures the top layer of selected wood. There’s a locking system on all four sides for easy installation and zero movement. Every plank arrives pre-finished so once it’s down the floor is ready to walk on.”
Why HARO is the Most Sought After Timber Flooring Available on the market today
- Made with precision engineering in Germany
- Sustainably harvested from certified European forests.
- Precise wear layer saving precious wood per square metre of flooring
- Environmentally certified and formaldehyde-free.
- Imported directly from HARO in Bavaria, Germany to New Zealand.
- Significantly more stable than solid timber floors.
- Totally pre-finished – ready to walk on immediately.
- Fully warranted underfloor heating systems (up to 29°C).
- Locking system on all four sides for very easy installation and exceptional stability.
- Up to 30 year’s Warranty.
- Large range of matching Stair Nosings and Skirting boards.